Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Challenge #118 ~ Use the Sketch

Happy Diva Tuesday!

Welcome back for another Die Cuttin' Diva challenge. 
This week we have a special sponsor, Bombshell Stamps, and some of the design team members have chosen to use their images. Be sure to check Bombshell Stamps out!
 
This Week's Challenge...Sketch


Our Special Guest Diva...
Are you ready for some fun in the sun? We are!

The Dynamic Diva Design Team projects...


~ Barb ~
 
~ Georgiana ~

 
 

 
 
 
  
 

 
 
 

Our randomly selected winner from
 Challenges #116 and #117 is...
Congratulations!

Please send me a message (coachfans at cox dot net), so I can mail your skittles.

A BIG "Thank You" to our last sponsor...
 
Our Shape Card Showcase picks...
 
 
Congratulations and thank you for sharing such sensational shape projects!
Here is our badge for you to display.

 
This Week's Sponsor...
~ Bombshell Stamps ~
 
  Remember...You have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site.
 
 We are looking forward to all those creative projects that you share this week.

7 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thanks for choosing my Zebra shaped card as a Showcase Pick.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to the winners!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

So excited to be show cased!!! Even announced on my blog. Thanks so much!!

Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin

DIANA L. said...

Awesome DT work Congrats to the winners.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all the winners!!
Awesome DT projects!! Love this challenge!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

I'm looking forward to submitting a project to this challenge. Would you consider adding the follow by email option in blogger? That way I could receive an email alerting my to your challenges. Thanks.

La-Vie
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Sheena said...

The DT made some awesome projects! I hope to play along in the challenge. I have been slacking in playing along...I need to get back in an play with my card making supplies :)

~Sheena